Join us on sample date
Join us on sample date
PAWS Chicago's lifesaving work is only possible because of the support and funds raised by animal-loving community members like you! By fundraising, you can help us save homeless pets, prevent pet overpopulation through free spay/neuter, provide under-resources communities with important resources and raise awareness.
Resources to share the impact of PAWS Chicago's work with your donors
- Check out our Four-Star Charity Navigator Rating.
- Learn more about what your donation can do HERE.
- Our 2020 Highlights flyer shows all we've accomplished because of fundraisers like you!
Resources to help you in your fundraising/recruitment
- Our Website Guide helps you with customizing your fundraising pages and our Fundraising Guide will get you started with helpful tips!
- "Tips on Making the Ask" flyer makes asking for donations easy!
The Hero Hangout* is the ultimate VIP experience (for those 21+) at the PAWS 5K featuring beverages, goody bags and prize drawings. Here's the various ways you can gain admission:
- Select the "Automatic Hero" option during registration
- Raise $250 as an individual
- If your team fundraising average is $250 a person (by Friday, September 1), then the ENTIRE team gains access! (for example, if your team raises $2,500 and you have 10 members, $2,500/10 = $250 per member)
What you will get:
- Entry into the ultimate party, our Hero Hangout, on event day
- Exclusive raffle prize drawing available only in the Hangout
- Access to our Hero Hangout Brunch in the Hangout with a variety of food and beverages from our supporters (check in as we add participating vendors as they are secured!)
- Natural Margarita Mix from Anita Margarita
- Water bottles from Athletico Physical Therapy
- Slip Leashes and magnets from BluePearl Pet Hospital
- Tennis Balls from Bond Vet
- Pet Winter Hat from Chicago Bears
- Dog bag dispensers from Chicago Urban Pets
- Tasting for 2 from Coopers Hawk
- Lid cover for canned pet food from Gilbane Building Company
- Chip Clips from Group Fox Management
- Jumbo Folder Clips from IMPACT Physical Therapy
- Soda from Jarritos
- Pet Food Placemats from Just Food For Dog
- Stadium cups from Kendra Scott
- L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Primer and Garnier Fructis Treats Plumping Watermelon Shampoo & Conditioner from L'Oreal
- Cooling Towels from McCain Foods
- Dog Treats from Merrick Pet Care, Inc.
- Muscle Mac cup from Muscle Mac
- Sumer Item from On The Rocks Cocktails
- Frisbee from Peerless Fence
- Paw shaped notepads from Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
- Dog Bandanas from Reside Living
- Hand Sanitizer from Swift Prepared Foods
- Pens from The Horton Group
- Sunglasses from Thrive Pet Healthcare
- Blue Pet Safety Strobe Tag for collars from TopBloc
- Nexxus Hair Masks from Unilever
- Insulated lunch tote from VCA
- Collapsible Water Bowl from VEG
*Please note that due to the nature of the Hangout, guests must be 21+ to enter. For those under 21 who reach the $250 fundraising minimum, they can still get their Goody Bag at the main entry to the Hangout.