Join us on sample date
Join us on sample date
PAWS Chicago's lifesaving work is only possible because of the support and funds raised by animal-loving community members like you! By fundraising, you can help us save homeless pets, prevent pet overpopulation through free spay/neuter, provide under-resources communities with important resources and raise awareness.
Resources to share the impact of PAWS Chicago's work with your donors
- Check out our Four-Star Charity Navigator Rating.
- Learn more about what your donation can do HERE.
- Our 2020 Highlights flyer shows all we've accomplished because of fundraisers like you!
Resources to help you in your fundraising/recruitment
- Our Website Guide helps you with customizing your fundraising pages and our Fundraising Guide will get you started with helpful tips!
- "Tips on Making the Ask" flyer makes asking for donations easy!
The Hero Hangout presented by Copper Dog Whisky is the ultimate VIP experience at the PAWS 5K featuring beverages, goody bags and raffles. Here's the various ways you can gain admission:
- Select the "Automatic Hero" option during registration
- Raise $250 as an individual
- If your team fundraising average is $250 a person (by Monday, September 5), then the ENTIRE team gains access! (for example, if your team raises $2,500 and you have 10 members, $2,500/10 = $250 per member)
- Donate the balance on event day at the Hero Hangout entry
What you will get:
- Entry into the ultimate party, our Hero Hangout, on event day
- Exclusive raffle prize drawing available only in the Hangout
- Access to our Hero Hangout Brunch in the Hangout with a variety of food and beverages from our supporters (we will list participating vendors' here as these are secured)
Harry Caray's Javi's Ranch Water Kombuchade
Stray Dog Gin Tito's Handmade Vodka Truly Hard Seltzer
- Goody Bag filled with gifts from our sponsors and supporters
- Signature Wine Tasting for 2 from Esquire by Cooper's Hawk
- Dippers from Copper Dog Whiskey
- Pack of Pet Supplements from Fuzzy
- Red Bone Food Clip from Group Fox Property Management
- Koozies from Kendra Scott Michigan Avenue
- Tennis Ball throwers from McCain Foods USA
- Pet Ice Packs from MedVet
- Fresh Kisses from Merrick Pet Care Inc
- Frisbees from Paradise 4 Paws & Pooch Hotel
- Pet Therapy Mini Book from Quotes For Life Books
- Paw print sticky notepads from Raising Cane's Chicken
- Pet bandanas from Reside Living
- Tennis balls from TopBloc
- 2 Oz. Trinova Natural Multi-Surface Cleaner from Trinova
- Nexxus Color Assure Mask Packette from Unilever
- Dog waste bags and dispensers from Veterinary Emergency Group
- Lip Balm from West Loop Vet
Please note that due to the nature of the Hangout, guests must be 21+ to enter. For those under 21 who reach the $250 fundraising minimum, they can still get their Goody Bag at the main entry to the Hangout.